Sunday, January 08, 2006

it was perhaps the best thing that ever happened to me, that i went to victoria junior college and there was the internet and there was the staircase linking the odac room to the band room in the canteen. college love makes like a cute tale. Love me tender/Love me sweet/Never let me go/You have made my life complete/And I love you so - elvis playing at the camp fire when we were chided by mrs lee as we sat by the gate.

today is our fifth year anniversary
and we had char siew rice and
duck with plum sauce and
caught a movie, unplanned, and
i am still crazily in love with
you. case of songs [the strokes/fiona apple
/the american analog set,
and etcetera etcetera
exchanged for a love letter of
nonsensical rhymes
[i was too lazy to try for limricks]
and do you understand what
all this means the handholding and
that look in your eye and stuff
and that you could love me like that
and that sms about the cure's 'love song'
whatever words I say/
i will always love you/
i will always love you/
-i appreciate that you appreciate me
happy anniversary.

No comments: